The Budget Development Office's mission is to maximize the effective use of University resources through the coordination and oversight of all facets of the University's operating budget, to strive for continuous improvement in the University budgeting process, and to optimize the quality of budget information available to University.
Important Memos from the President
- FY2020 Budget Video
- (must use Chrome or Firefox when viewing this video)
- Summary of GEF Budget Meetings -- February 13, 2017
- New GEF Budget Model -- February 13, 2017
Current Year Budget Reports (Fiscal Year 2021)
- Current Year Budget by Fund Group
- Pie Charts
- Board of Regents Required Reports
Information for Staff
- Annual Budget Process
- Budget & Planning Applications and Data – Systems and reports available to aid in the management and oversight of University budget development, planning and analysis.
- Data Digest – The Data Digest provides comprehensive quantitative information about various aspects of the university, including students, faculty, and budget.